TATTOO REMOVAL, TATTOO REMOVAL ATHENS, TATTOO REMOVAL GREECE
In recent years, tattoos have grown steadily throughout the world and of course in Greece. While tattoos were once considered permanent, it is now possible to remove them, either completely or partially. The revolutionary introduction of laser into dermatology brought many changes, including tattoo removal. Tattoo removal techniques are performed by laser or dermabrasion in colored tattoos.
Many are people who after obtaining a tattoob decide that they do not want it, that they are bored or do not like them anymore. Other times they realize it was wrong for them. Finally social reasons or employment reasons may require it to be removed. There is, however, a solution to this now.
Laser is the only clinically proven method of removing tattoos. It offers an excellent result, avoiding possible burning or scarring.
Laser breaks the tattoo ink particles into very small portions. It must be able to emit enough energy to provide effective treatment. This is why several sessions might be needed to wipe out a tattoo, especially if it is large.
What you need to know before you get tattoo removal
- Usually before the laser is performed a skin test is performed to avoid allergic reaction.
- Lasers used for epilation or skin regeneration are not suitable for tattoo removal.
- The ease of removing a tattoo depends on the depth of the ink, its amount and type of ink.
- The epidermis plays an important role in the removal of the tattoo . The darker the skin, the more time it takes to remove the tattoo.
- The laser is not applied to sun-tanned skin.
- The pain is sufferable. However, it is good to have anesthetic cream applied before.
- Removing a tattoo requires about 3-8 applications every 20-30 days.
- Often after removal of the tattoo, symptoms such as blisters, swelling, bleeding and redness can occur.
- The price depends on the size of the tattoo.
There is no reason to worry about eyebrow tattoos, they can be removed in a few sessions, without leaving any scars.
Which areas of the body are suitable for tattoo removal?
Where the tattoo is located plays a role in how difficult it is to remove it and whether it will be completely removed. The areas that can be subjected to tattoo removal are:
- face and neck
- body (chest, back, abdomen, legs, hands, buttocks, armpits, bikini)
Does Laser Tattoo Removal Require a Specialized Dermatologist?
Tattoo removal is a complicated technique. The dermatologist Dr. Apostolos Karalexis is the most suitable physician with extensive experience in laser tattoo removal. He has been trained in the USA in Dermatology and Lasers. Starting in New Orleans, USA where he trained, followed and worked in all the new techniques of tattoo removal. He has more than 15 years experience in the removal of tattoos.
Specialization in the QSwitched Ruby Laser technique
The Q-Switched Ruby Laser technique is considered the most appropriate and effective international technique for removing tattoos. With this technique, removal is done:
- without scars
- with 100% removal
Arrange your appointment for tattoo removal at the ultramodern and well-equipped Derma Hair Clinic.
For further information on tattoo removal Dr. Apostolos Karalexis is at your disposal.